Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome to Pip Hunter Forex Strategy

This is my 1st post in this blog. I'm happy because finally i manage to spend my time writing in this blog. Pip Hunter actually not trading system but only my nick name because i just notice outside there already have a forex strategy name as Pip Hunter.

Basically my trading system are not using any indicator but only use Trend line and Fibonacci. For fundamental analysis i just read important news releases which you can surf at www.forexfactory.com

 The purpose of this blog is only to share with you my idea and technical analysis i've for some pair but mostly i pick eur/usd, audusd, usd/jpy. Also whatever post in this blog are NOT TRADE CALL. your comment are most welcome.

See you in the next post, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment